Fan content policy
These Rules for the creation of Fan Content govern the use of copyright and related rights owned by NEXTERS GLOBAL LTD (“NEXTERS”) associated with the HERO WARS project (hereinafter referred to as the “Project”), including any objects provided by us (“NEXTERS Materials”) with the purpose of creating Fan Content.
1. SPECIAL RULES FOR THE FAN CONTENT
Use of NEXTERS Materials in the creation of Fan Content by users (individuals) is allowed only for non-commercial purposes, and also in compliance with the requirements of these Rules and the Terms of Service.
Fan Content is the material that is the result of the user’s processing / interpretation of NEXTERS Materials. The created Fan Content can be implemented in order to create non-commercial tutorials and applications with tutorials, fan meetings, fan sites and other uses, provided they comply with these Rules, Terms of Service and applicable law.
The origin of the Fan Content.
When creating and (or) using Fan Content, it is prohibited to mislead users, to create the impression that NEXTERS sponsors, participates in the creation or in any other way supports your Fan Content.
When using Fan Content created from NEXTERS Materials, use the following message (or include it in some part of the Fan Content), written in a way legible for the users of the Fan Content: “This content is not affiliated with NEXTERS, is not supported, sponsored or approved by it, and NEXTERS bears no responsibility for it. ”
Restrictions on use.
Any use of NEXTERS Materials and / or Fan Content should be limited to its purposes: non-commercial informational interaction between users; as well as to the environment: on the Internet, on specialized resources, including but not limited to: My World (my.mail.ru), Facebook, VK.com, OK.RU, as well as mobile applications on the Google Play and App Store platforms.
Violations of the purposes of use include, but not limited to:
- any attempts to get material benefits from the use of NEXTERS Materials and / or Fan Content are prohibited;
- It is prohibited to create Fan Content that is contrary to the applicable law, as well as Fan Content aimed at inciting hatred or enmity, as well as to disparage a person or a group of persons based on sex, race, nationality, language, origin, religious beliefs, or being part of a certain social group;
- It is forbidden to create new software products or content using NEXTERS Materials, for example, the Project, which are based on the characters of the NEXTERS Project. That includes instances when such software products are free of charge;
- It is prohibited to create content on the basis of NEXTERS Materials that resembles the NEXTERS logos, trademarks or other elements of NEXTERS products and services. You can not modify NEXTERS Materials without our official permission.
Use of inappropriate environment includes, but is not limited to:
- It is forbidden to produce or distribute (free of charge or otherwise) any material objects, for example, merchandise with images of the Materials or other intellectual property of NEXTERS without a separate formal written agreement between you and NEXTERS.
- It is prohibited to create and / or publish any literary works, theatrical plays or other adaptations that include the intellectual property of NEXTERS without the express written permission.
Prohibition of domain registration and similar actions.
It is forbidden to register domain names that include names of the Project, names and distinctive features of the Project’s characters, as well as domain names that include ,in whole or in part, the NEXTERS Materials. it is also forbidden to register social network accounts or corresponding addresses for your Fan Content containing intellectual property and commercial notations of NEXTERS (such as NEXTERS, HERO WARS) without a separate written agreement with us.
2. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
Rules and agreements for developers.
For NEXTERS, it is very important that you respect the rules of the platform or channel where you share your Fan Content. You must always follow the current rules and agreements for developers.
Use of your Fan Content by us.
By accepting these Rules, you grant NEXTERS a non-exclusive license effective in the territory of all countries of the world, through any means and during the period of validity of exclusive property rights, to the Fan Content created by you, free of charge. From time to time, we can use your Fan Content, without compensation, for example, for promotional purposes.
3. FINAL PROVISIONS
NEXTERS GLOBAL LIMITED
107 Faneromenis Avenue 6031, Larnaca, Cyprus. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org