TERMS OF SERVICE (HEREINAFTER THE “TERMS”) OF THE HERO WARS: DOMINION ERA project (HEREINAFTER THE “PROJECT”).
(Version dated by the November 15, 2023)
Welcome to The Hero Wars: Dominion Era!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE GAME AND RELATED SERVICES OF THE PROJECT OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE PROJECT IS SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS PRESENTED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE PROJECT IN ANY WAY OR FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.
Hero Wars: Dominion Era is a virtual interaction program - product of NEXTERS GLOBAL LIMITED, which is its legal owner and/or operator. “Service(s)” refers to your use of Project for any purpose whatsoever.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
These Terms sets out the legal terms between you (either an individual or legal and non-legal entity) and NEXTERS GLOBAL LIMITED.
WE WANT TO MAKE SURE YOUR VIRTUAL ADVENTURE IS SAFE AND EXCITING. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE LEGAL AGE LIMIT, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS TO INQUIRE ABOUT THEIR ASSISTANCE IN EDUCATING YOU ON THE RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR USING THE GAME AND GIVING US THE APPROPRIATE PERMISSION. TO FIND OUT HOW TO DO THIS, PLEASE READ HERE.
You may also be required to register an account on the Project and (or) Service (hereinafter referred to as "Account").
Certain countries maintain legal restrictions on the usage of the Service and (or) downloading, installing and/or using of products, portions of products, or software that are or might be available through the Service. You expressly represent that you comply with all applicable legal restrictions in your jurisdiction. You are not permitted to use our Product if you are, or if you are owned or controlled directly or indirectly by, a person that is the target of export control restrictions, embargoes, or economic or trade sanctions maintained by the United States (including the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (“OFAC”), the U.S. Department of Commerce, or the U.S. Department of State), the United Nations Security Council, the European Union, any European Union member state, or Her Majesty’s Treasury of the United Kingdom (collectively, “Sanctions”), including any person (a) named on any Sanctions-related list of designated persons, including the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List maintained by OFAC, or the Entity List maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the “Consolidated list of persons, groups and entities subject to EU financial sanctions” maintained by the European Union, or the “UK Consolidated List of Asset Freeze Targets” maintained by Her Majesty’s Treasury of the United Kingdom; or (b) operating, organized, or resident in a country or territory that is the target of comprehensive Sanctions (currently Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, the Crimea region and the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic and Luhansk People’s Republic) (collectively, a “Prohibited Person”). By using our Product you represent and warrant that (i) you are not (nor are you owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly) a Prohibited Person; (ii) you are not prohibited by any Sanctions from using NEXTERS Product; and (iii) you will not provide access to the Product to any Prohibited Persons.
Please note that these rules shall not create any third party’s rights including any enforcement right (civil right of action) thereof, and may be enforced solely by NEXTERS in its sole discretion.
The failure by NEXTERS to exercise or enforce any of the Terms shall not constitute or be deemed a waiver of its right thereafter to enforce each and every of these Terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
NEXTERS is the owner of all exclusive rights, intellectual property rights and interests associated with the Project and Services, as well as all their functions and components, including but not limited to:
all the virtual content that is contained and displayed in the Project, including:
- visual components: project locations, characters (names, appearance, characteristic behavior and utterances), artwork, structural or landscape design, animation and audiovisual effects;
- thematic content: themes, concepts, stories and storylines;
- musical and sound compositions and recordings;
- user accounts;
- project elements: Virtual Items and Intra-Project Values, as well as intra-project options and ways of acquiring them;
other intellectual property that provides technical and other access to the Project
and Services, including but not limited to:
- software and source code;
- methods of work and original works of authorship used in the Project;
- all Accounts, including Account names and any player’s identification tools. Any use of the Account must be in accordance with the interests of NEXTERS. NEXTERS does not allow the transfer of Accounts. You cannot purchase, sell, gift and otherwise assign the Account, and also offer any Account to purchase, sell, gift or any form of assignment, and any such attempt will be void and may lead to the termination of the Account;
- intangible rights thereto.
For the avoidance of doubts, the Services shall be construed as providing you with access to use the Project without transferring any exclusive or other intellectual property rights or interests to the Project and Services.
VIRTUAL ITEMS AND INTRA-PROJECT VALUES
NEXTERS may offer you the ability to: (i) purchase a limited license to use intra-project values; (ii) earn a limited license to use intra-project values by performing specified tasks in the Project (hereafter and everywhere - “Intra-Project Values”); and/or (iii) earn a limited license, and/or purchase a limited license with Intra-Project Values, to virtual objects made available by NEXTERS in the Project (hereinafter and everywhere - “Virtual Items”). If NEXTERS offers the ability to purchase or earn such licenses, NEXTERS shall grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right and license to use such Intra-Project Values or Virtual Items, as applicable. These right and license are only valid for your personal, non-commercial use exclusively in the Project, subject to the provisions of these Terms and your compliance therewith.
Intra-Project Values may only be redeemed for Virtual Items for use in the Project and neither Intra-Project Values or Virtual Items are redeemable for money, anything of monetary value, or for any monetary equivalent from NEXTERS or any other person or entity, except as otherwise required by applicable law. Intra-Project Values and Virtual Items do not have an equivalent value in real currency and do not act as a substitute for real currency. Neither NEXTERS nor any other person or entity has any obligation to exchange Intra-Project Values or Virtual Items for anything of value, including, but not limited to, real currency. You acknowledge and agree that NEXTERS may engage in actions that may impact the intra-project attributes or perceived value of Intra-Project Values and/or Virtual Items at any time, except as prohibited by applicable law. NEXTERS, in its sole discretion, may impose limits on the amount of Intra-Project Values that may be purchased, earned, or redeemed.
The purchase of a license for Intra-Project Values is final and is not refundable, transferable, or exchangeable under any circumstances, except as otherwise required by applicable law or refund policy of the platform. If you give your Account or payment details to other users, appear to be abusing our policies, or don’t protect your account with authentication, we usually can’t issue a refund.
We do not give refunds for most purchases committed within the project. However, there are exceptions (see below.) If you are a resident of any EU Member State, you have certain withdrawal rights for purchases of Intra-Project Values or Virtual Items made with real currency. You can also contact our support team. The support team can process refunds pursuant to these policies, applicable laws, and the payment processor’s standard terms and conditions. User refunds are exclusive of taxes previously charged to users for product purchases. For some cases, you may be able to get a refund depending on the following details of the purchase:
- a refund can be made within 48 hours of payment;
- Intra-Project Values have not been used;
- the purchase did not affect other users and (or) did not give you preferences in relation to other users (VIP status, unique skin, etc.).
The license granted to Intra-Project Values or Virtual Items ceases to be effective upon the removal of the Account within the Project.
If you are a resident of any EU Member State, you have certain withdrawal rights for purchases of Intra-Project Values or Virtual Items made with real currency. However, you expressly waive your withdrawal right once the performance of the Service in terms of obtaining initial access to the Project through your Account. You agree that: (i) download of Intra-Project Values or Virtual Items begins immediately after purchase; and (ii) you lose your right of withdrawal once the purchase is complete.
By using the Project and (or) the Services, you acknowledge and agree that: Under no circumstances will NEXTERS be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content, emailed or otherwise made available via the Project and (or) the Service (hereinafter referred to as “User Content”).
If you post any comments or User Content within the Projects and (or) the Service of NEXTERS, unless we expressly indicate otherwise, you grant NEXTERS and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content by any means and media whether now known or hereafter devised without any further notice or compensation of any kind to you, in connection with:
- providing and promoting the Project and (or) the Services; and/or
- exercising the rights under these Terms.
The license grant to NEXTERS survives any termination or revocation of these Terms. You may not upload, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any User Content that defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and free speech) of other individuals including the Project’s team. You may not upload, publish, post, distribute or disseminate any User Content that promotes hatred towards groups based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age and (or) sexual orientation/gender identity.
NOTICE: You agree to follow the COPPA terms ("Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998").
COMMUNICATIONS OF USERS
Your use of the Project and (or) Services may include your communication with other users of the Project and (or) Services, subject to other provisions of these Terms. The communication may be done through the Project and (or) Services, if such Project and (or) Services have functional abilities to operate such communication.
INACTIVE/DISABLED ACCOUNT POLICY
Accounts that have been inactive or disabled either by You contacting NEXTERS and requesting the Account be terminated, by You using NEXTERS’s administration tools to terminate the account, or by NEXTERS’s account service team due to these Terms or otherwise, may be permanently deleted at least seven (7) days, as applicable, after the date of the Account’s termination unless you agree to pay NEXTERS’s applicable maintenance fee for the inactive accounts.
For the purposes of this paragraph, the term “applicable maintenance fee” shall mean any monetary purchase of a limited license to use the Intra-Project Values, subject to these Terms.
We strive to prevent fraud and destructive behavior in our games by all possible measures. For example, we have implemented systems that actively prevent players from using profanity and/or third-party software. If we are unable to apply preventive methods, we use a combination of automated and manual verification systems. We strive to ensure that all rules are followed equally for everyone to provide a level playing field for every user.
These rules are made to ensure a safe and fair environment in the NEXTERS projects. It applies both to the use of the Service and to all related services including but not limited to specialized forums and fan groups in social networks.
For violation of the aforementioned rules, the following restrictions may apply to the user:
- restriction of access to the Project and suspension of the provision of the Services and (or) related services for a certain period (Blocking access to the account as a whole for a period of one day to permanent (indefinite) blocking);
- restriction of access to the Project and suspension of the provision of Services and (or) related services for an indefinite period;
- permanent termination of the Account.
Please note that repeated and multiple violations lead to stricter restrictions, including permanent (indefinite) blocking of the account. There are no benefits to having completed purchases in the Project when restrictions are imposed. In the event of account restrictions, the validity of promotions or purchases that are valid for a specific duration is not suspended or compensated.
If you have encountered a violation of the rules or any other problem related to the Project, you can write to our official support.
A. Offensive or toxic behavior
When engaging in any in-game communication, we kindly ask that you are respectful of others. It also applies to the language used in your in-game name and guild name
Offensive and toxic behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Use of profanity, veiled profanity, other profanity, or insult to interlocutors. Veiled profanity includes obscene words and phrases written with grammatical errors or intentional substitution, division, or deletion of characters. Also prohibited are rude, abusive, and insulting expressions that go beyond the bounds of communication culture.
- Posting information aimed at distracting users from the topic of conversation and the Project (flood).
- Begging (requests to transfer real money, game gold, game values, etc.) in any form aimed at individual or all users.
- Use of another user's account, sale, transfer, purchase of an account, including through exchange or donation. It is prohibited to post information, including information in Project channels, containing an intention to transfer, sell or acquire an account or rights to inactive data and commands, including rights to use in-game currency and blessings, to another user. This prohibition also applies to the sale or purchase of a clan.
- Use of insults that sow discord on racial, national, religious, or gender grounds.
- Dissemination of personal information of third parties, including home addresses, phone numbers, passport data, without their consent.
- Posting false information about the Project, Administration, moderators, users, and other persons.
- Coercion or extortion of personal information from users, including logins and passwords for accounts or emails.
- Application or dissemination of information on ways to cause damage to the Project, Administration, users or other persons (bot programs, banned mods for the Project, bugs geodata (maps), information about vulnerabilities of the Project client, sites, etc.).
- The dissemination of information in text or visual format that is directly or indirectly related to organizations recognized as extremist or terrorist, including materials aimed at inciting national, racial, or religious hatred and enmity. In addition, the use of Nazi and extremist attributes or symbolism is a violation of this clause.
- The use of the following nicknames and other names in the Project, either directly or indirectly (except for clan names, which are regulated separately):
- Sowing discord based on race, nationality, religion, or gender;
- Containing obscene, rude, vulgar, or offensive expressions or abbreviations;
- Directly or indirectly related to sexual activity or violence;
- Related to the description of the body, its biological functions, or developmental features;
- Containing objects of third-party intellectual property without the consent of the right holders;
- Containing information that may lead to the erroneous perception of this user as a representative of the Administration;
- Containing direct or indirect propaganda of narcotics or alcohol;
- Containing instructions for actions prohibited by the License Agreement, Project Rules, other rules, or legislation.
If you encounter instances of such behavior, please report it to us by submitting a support ticket from the game or messaging us on our community platforms. Players submitting false reports may also be subject to the sanctions mentioned above.
Using third-party software or manipulating your connection to our servers to gain unfair advantages or resources is considered a severe offense. By altering game functionality, third-party software aims to provide unfair advantages while putting your account and privacy at risk.
Examples of cheating:
- use of unauthorized third-party software when using the Services, including but not limited to: for hacking, fraud, application of bots and automation software and (or) changing the game process, the use of cheats and (or) methods that give the user an unreasonable advantage.
- In-Project use of bugs, glitches, and other methods of obtaining in-Project values by bypassing Project mechanics provided.
Trying to gain an unfair advantage by using prohibited 3rd party software will result in a permanent ban for any offending account(s).
C. Purchasing intra-project values outside of the project
There are many third-party resources offering Intra-Project Values, but none of them is an authorized partner of NEXTERS. Such services may steal your data and get access to your game account. If you release your private information/credentials to 3rd parties, you’re permanently placing your game and financial/online security in a high- risk situation.
Examples of fraud:
D. Account trading or sharing
Provision of access to the Account to third parties, sale, exchange, gift, and any other use of the Account not related to direct use by the relevant user of the Project and (or) Services are against our Terms of Service. Such practices may expose your personal and private information and place you at risk of financial fraud. We cannot guarantee the security of any account that has been passed from one player to another. Additionally, we reserve the right to impose sanctions on any account that has been transferred between players.
E. Other unacceptable behavior
- placement of false and deceptive information regarding the Project and (or) Services, NEXTERS, users and other persons, as well as posting information of any kind for the purpose of fraud and (or) access to Accounts and personal data of other users;
- placement of erotic and pornographic materials or links to such materials as well as materials that promote narcotic substances and alcohol or links thereto;
- begging in any form with respect to any individual or all users;
- placement of any advertising messages including proposals for promotional codes, Intra-Project Values, Virtual Items, assistance in the development of characters and Accounts, links to external websites, as well as mass and (or) repeated distribution of similar messages. Mention and discussion of other projects and (or) games is not allowed;
- dissemination of false or deceptive information about the fact of cooperation with NEXTERS, including work on the development of the Project and (or) Services, moderating the communication of users, as well as dissemination of information on how to harm, exploit vulnerabilities of the Project and (or) Services, NEXTERS websites, as well as dissemination and (or) disclosure of confidential information regarding the Services and plans for its development. For this purpose, the “confidential information” shall mean any information regarding the Services that has not been published by NEXTERS as official news;
- any actions, including but not limited to phishing other players’ accounts, refund abuse, knowingly exploiting a bug, political statements of affiliation, support, or opposition;
- any actions (omission) that are not expressly provided above, but beyond the normal process of using the Project and (or) Services, and that, in the opinion of NEXTERS, violate applicable law, principles of morality and ethics, and (or) are undesirable for the majority of users.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PROJECT AND (OR) SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EXCEPT ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW WITH ANY LEGALLY REQUIRED WARRANTY PERIOD TO THE SHORTER OF THIRTY DAYS FROM FIRST USE OR THE MINIMUM PERIOD REQUIRED).
NEXTERS appreciate the help of our users in identifying and addressing potential vulnerabilities, as we take the security of our systems and data extremely seriously. Please report any security vulnerabilities found in our systems or applications to us as soon as possible.
To report a security vulnerability, please send an email to our designated security team at email@example.com.
In your email, please include a detailed description of the vulnerability, including any relevant technical details that may help us understand the nature and severity of the issue. If possible, please also include steps to reproduce the vulnerability, so that we can more easily investigate and remediate the issue. We take all reports of security vulnerabilities seriously, and we will investigate each report promptly and thoroughly. We may also contact you for additional information or clarification, so please be sure to include your contact information in your email. Thank you for helping us maintain the security of our systems and data. We greatly appreciate your contribution to our security efforts.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER NEXTERS NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, DISTRIBUTORS, LICENSEES OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "NEXTERS PARTIES") WARRANT THAT THE PROJECT AND (OR) SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PROJECT AND (OR) SERVICE UNDER ANY CAUSE OR ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND THAT THE NEXTERS PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR DATA, IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PROJECT AND (OR) SERVICE.
YOU FURTHER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD THE NEXTERS PARTIES LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF THE PROJECT AND (OR) SERVICE AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL WEB-SITES, AND THAT THE RISK OF INFRINGEMENT OF YOUR RIGHTS AND (OR) DAMAGES FROM USING THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND EXTERNAL WEB-SITES RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE NEXTERS PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE NEXTERS PARTIES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN PARTICULAR, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY CONSUMER OR EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM ANY NEGLIGENCE OR FRAUD OF NEXTERS.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BY ACCEPTING THE TERMS, YOU AND NEXTERS HEREBY AGREE: (i) THAT EACH CLAIM IS PERSONAL TO YOU AND NEXTERS, AND SHALL ONLY BE CONDUCTED AS AN INDIVIDUAL COURT PROCEEDING, AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER FORM OF REPRESENTATIVE ACTION; (ii) EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO FILE OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR SEEK RELIEF ON A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE BASIS; AND (iii) THE COURT MAY ONLY CONDUCT AN INDIVIDUAL COURT ACTION, MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE INDIVIDUAL’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING RELATING TO SUCH CLAIMS. UNLESS YOU SUBMIT A PROPER OPT OUT NOTICE (AS DESCRIBED BELOW), YOU AND NEXTERS AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Severability of Class Action Waiver
You and NEXTERS agree that, no provision of this Class Action Waiver shall be enforceable against you or NEXTERS and all claims shall be governed by Governance Law and Jurisdiction provisions of these Terms, below, in the event either: (i) a court of competent jurisdiction conclusively determines that any term or provision of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, prohibited by applicable law, or inapplicable to any сlaim; or (ii) you submit a proper Opt Out Notice, wherein you have elected to opt out of this Class Action Waiver. In no event may the severance of the Class Action Waiver be interpreted or deemed to constitute consent by you or NEXTERS to participate in a class action.
Opt Out Procedure
You have the right to opt out and not be bound by the foregoing Class Action Waiver, by sending a written notice of your election to opt out from such Class Action Waiver (the “Opt Out Notice”), in strict compliance with the following requirements of paragraphs (i) – (iii):
Form & AddressYour Opt Out Notice must be sent to the following address: NEXTERS GLOBAL LIMITED, 107 Faneromenis Avenue 6031, Larnaca, Cyprus, and either by: (a) first class mail, postage prepaid, certified and return receipt requested; or (b) overnight courier service.
Time LimitationsUnless a longer period is required by applicable law, your Opt Our Notice must be postmarked (if sent by first class mail) or deposited (if sent by overnight courier service) within 30 days of the date on which you first accessed to your Account in the Project.
Required InformationYour Opt Our Notice must include: (i) the title of the Project to which your Opt Out Notice is intended to apply; (ii) your first and last name; (iii) your address; (iv) your phone number; (v) your email address; (vi) if you are a registered user of the Project, each of your usernames for the Project; and (vii) a statement that you do not agree to the Class Action Waiver. NEXTERS may use the foregoing information included in the Opt Out Notice to record, process, maintain, and administer your opting out of the Class Action Waiver, as applicable, but not for marketing purposes.
Effects of Proper Opt Out NoticeIf your Opt Out Notice meets all of the above requirements, you and NEXTERS will be deemed to have opted out of the Class Action Waiver, subject to your statement in such Opt Out Notice, with respect to these Terms. Submission of a valid Opt Out Notice applies only to Claims arising from or relating to the Project identified therein, as between NEXTERS and the individual identified in such Opt Out Notice.
Effects of Improper Opt Out NoticeIf you submit an Opt Out Notice that fails to meet any of the requirements set forth in paragraphs i – iii, you and NEXTERS will be bound by the Class Action Waiver set forth in these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms (or part of it), is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then such provision (or part of it) shall be removed from the Terms without affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
The failure by NEXTERS to exercise, or delay in exercising, a legal right or remedy provided by these Terms or by law shall not constitute a waiver of NEXTERS’s right or remedy.
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time and we will publish the changes at this link. Changes will be effective when published. Please review these Terms on a regular basis. You acknowledge and agree that you express acceptance of the Terms of Services after the date of publication shall constitute your agreement to the updated Terms. If you do not agree with the amended Terms, you may terminate these Terms in accordance with the set forth below.
If we are unable to provide the Services as a result of force majeure, we will not be in breach of any of its obligations towards you under these Terms.
GOVERNANCE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with applicable law of the Republic of Cyprus, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions, including those that might imply the use of law of another jurisdiction. You agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (Vienna, 1980) shall not apply to any dispute or transaction arising under these Terms.
Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any judicial proceedings concerning the subject matter of these Terms has the competent court of the Republic of Cyprus, and each party waives any objection to the jurisdiction and venue of these courts. However, we reserve the right to seek a cancellation of any injunction relief in any jurisdiction where we deem it necessary.
These Terms are made in English language. We can provide you with a French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese translation of these Terms. In the event of any inconsistency between a non-English translation of these Terms and the English version, the English version shall prevail.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND UNDERSTAND ALL RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FOR THE PROJECT. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICES OF THE PROJECT YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS YOU GRANT TO NEXTERS THE RIGHTS SET FORTH HEREIN.
NEXTERS GLOBAL LIMITED
107 Faneromenis Avenue 6031, Larnaca, Cyprus